Property Management Costa del Sol
The Costa del Sol property management service provides property owners with the peace of mind that their property is secure, well maintained and selected and agreed responsibilities of ownership are fully managed in their absence.
We provide a standard property management package, plus additional optional services available to supplement this package as detailed below. Personally tailored packages, based on the standard package, with different optional services included, can also be arranged to suit all individual needs as required.
The standard Costa del Sol property management package provides:
- A Keyholder service for property access relating to all subscribed services and regarding all repair and maintenance visits
- Full Property Maintenance Service including obtaining competitive quotes and arranging for and supervising repairs and maintenance, as instructed
- An initial full inventory check of the fixtures and fittings and all other contents of your property
- Mail collection and management
- Exception reporting to keep you informed of problems and defects (obtaining photographs when required)
- Monitoring and issue management regarding bill payments related to mortgage, community charges, gas, electricity, water, local housing tax payments (IBI), rubbish collection charges (Basura) etc.
- Weekly property inspections (especially following adverse weather conditions) to minimise any potential damage to the property. These inspections will check on security, state of repair of buildings, fixtures and fittings, furnishings, utility checks on lighting, plumbing, appliances etc., humidity/damp control, control of pests and/or vermin, etc.
- Statement of accounts, at least twice yearly, to keep you fully informed of all finances related to your property
For details on our Costa del Sol property management packages please contact us for free, professional advice.